Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Home Endoscope

Hello All - I've added a Home Endoscope to "Tom's Personal Clinic" and it works great! I can use it as an Otoscope, for closeups of skin conditions, and for other endoscope functions. I've taken pictures to my doctor and he was impressed. We both could see telemedicine opportunities for this.




You can see pictures of this at http://picasaweb.google.com/tgideas/20090729#.

I bought it on eBay for about $60 using the words home endoscope. I'm still learning how to use it but thought I'd get this out to you via this Blog, in case you haven't heard of it.


That's about all for now. As background, the site "Design for the Other 90%" said to "GET INVOLVED", so I did. I plan to continue posting these LOW-COST DESIGN TOPICS on my Blog for a while yet. Let me know if you have a topic you would like covered. I'm open to suggestions on improving my blog format, too. Please e-mail me directly.. I hope you find this helpful. I'm sure you can do much better though! Good Luck!For more of my LOW COST DESIGN TOPICS - Click on the tag below "design for the other 90%".See disclaimers on TG Ideas LLC publications and website - http://my.athenet.net/~ideas

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment