Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tom's Personal Clinic

Here's what "Tom's Personal Clinic" looks like so far. See my Do It Yourself Doctoring Blog for the progress reports.

Let me know if you want to know more or would like to see this setup in person! Feel free to pass this along to others who might be interested.


So far, here's what I can do....

Urine/Saliva pH,

10 panel urine test,

Average Blood Pressure,

Phonocardiograph, - Click here for "how to make"

Endoscope/Otoscope, etc. - Click here for more "how to" information

* Internet access to Symptom Checkers and other Health Information.

* Ability to send my test results to my Healthcare Professional, or anyone else, if I want to - Telemedicine.


All this was done for under $500, including $250 for a used computer.

Click here to see the report I took to the doctor. My doctor was impressed!

Future activities include additional DIY tests, "Super Symptom Checker", Telemedicine, and Interfacing with the Doctor Within. Good Luck on your own DIY Healthcare Journey!

That's about all for now. As background, the site "Design for the Other 90%" said to "GET INVOLVED", so I did. I plan to continue posting these LOW-COST DESIGN TOPICS on my Blog for a while yet. Let me know if you have a topic you would like covered. I'm open to suggestions on improving my blog format, too. Please e-mail me directly.. I hope you find this helpful. I'm sure you can do much better though! Good Luck!For more of my LOW COST DESIGN TOPICS - Click on the tag below "design for the other 90%".See disclaimers on TG Ideas LLC publications and website - http://my.athenet.net/~ideas


Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:52 AM CST

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice product. I think it will be useful for regular check ups. It is having lot of options in it. That is good. I have seen the report. We should be aware of our blood pressure, functioning of our heart, lungs etc. According to this point of view, this sounds good. No need to visit the hospital for the general check up. It is very economical also. Nice product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can call this home Clinic. I See these days many have got addicted to home business and this one also the same..anyways i feel doctors can do this.


    Medical Questionnaire Form

    ReplyDelete